also MDF Door module - click here
Brief on line 3D ToolPath demo here
The 3D ToolPath module is a step forward for cabinetmakers requiring seamless links from design to production. It includes all of the standard 3D Kitchen features such as…
- Custom cabinet library build - we build the cabinet library to suit you and your business. In effect you will have your own unique library
- Ease of use - We understand how important it is to have a program that you can get up and running quickly and operate with the minimum of fuss
- Versatile design ability – 3D Kitchen enables you to construct both cabinet and room design just as you need to present to your customer and to your factory to provide clear unambiguous designs and production details
- Support - The agent that sells 3dkitchen, also performs the installation, provides onsite training, and supports it. You will have the advantage of dealing with one person
- Training - We provide onsite training (Australia and New Zealand only). This means that you get dedicated training in your environment. This is included in the cost of the product
Additionally you can connect directly to your CNC nesting equipment for fast and accurate production of all your design details including cutting, routing and drilling. The specific CNC features provided with 3D ToolPath are…
• Nesting – Firstly 3D ToolPath is NOT machine specific. This means you can connect to any CNC nesting machine with our software. The machine choice is up to you. There are 4 main considerations…
a. Cutting parts - 3D Toolpath provides for “True Shape” nesting. This means that you are getting the maximum yield from your stock sheets.
- true shape nesting - shaped parts are interlocked to achieve best material yield
- additionally 3D ToolPath creates a “small part” strategy which requires small parts to be cut first giving parts stability on your cutting bed.
- mortise and tenon - this can be switched on or off at your choice
- parts within parts – you can also use cut-outs from larger parts to cut smaller parts lowering your waste even further
- onion skinning – If your CNC machine requires this to generate neat and clean cuts, this is a strategy that makes 2 passes to cut your components.
- allows proccessing of single parts if required
- allows batching of multiple jobs - this will result in even higher material yields
- produces labels for all nested parts, including edging details
- allows for any material thickness
- processes all materials from a design in a single operation
- allows for grain in material
- force individual part rotation if required
b. Cutting strategies – 3D ToolPath produces cutting and drilling sequences automatically to create fast and accurate operations. You can also place all operations in the order you want them to run.
c. Customizing – 3D ToolPath does NOT require either macros (difficult and time consuming to create) or the difficult manual creation of parametric programs. 3D ToolPath has a very simple graphical user interface which shows you precisely what your output will be cabinet by cabinet and panel by panel. Parts templates are NOT required as all shaping and drilling is produced directly from within 3D Kitchen.
d. RunTime – before you finally send your job to your CNC machine 3D ToolPath gives you the opportunity to view on screen all cabinet and all panels. Here you can easily and graphically modify ANY operation including such powerful abilities as changing a square panel to any other shape. So you may for example take a square shelf from a square cabinet and convert it to a U shape. This type of process is very useful and takes
only a few seconds, showing you the precise results on screen.
All costs include …
- Complete Integrated Software Package (Inclusive of ONE Licence)
- Extensive Video Help files For on screen tuition
- Instruction Manual written in cabinet making terms
- Colours including; Laminex, Formica Meltecca, Polytec Melamine, plus add your own colours
- 3d Design (Floor Plans, accurate Bench top and Kick Plans, 2D dimensioned Elevations and 3D Views)
- Tailoring the software to your Exact Manufacturing Construction Specifications.
- Up to 200 Cabinets setup during installation of your software (common is 170-190)
- Cabinet Builder, allows you to add additional new cabinets to your Library even during the design process
- Pre software setup at 3D’s Office
- Training Program dispatched prior for familiarisation of your software prior to one on one training
- Produces drilling and routing positions
- Produces accurate shaped parts dimensions
- Output direct to all CNC nesting machines with complete intuitive machining tool paths
- All CNC output can be trapped and manually modified for any reason
- download a demo video of this here... DEMO
3D KITCHEN WINNERS | JOBS