ABOUT US SPECIFICATIONS GALLERY PRICING DEMO REFS NEWS CNC/NESTING IMPERIAL CONTACT WINNERS JOBS LEGAL
- Listed below are some of the factors that give our design
software a distinct edge:
- Speed of setup —
each installation is set up to individual site requirements. This is a 2-3 day
process, and provides you with a complete working system at this time. This is
a MAJOR benefit to you as a user. So you are not waiting many months to reach
the point where you have a correctly functioning solution.
- Cost — The price
quoted is an all-inclusive cost. All training and set up is done “on site"
(broadband internet connection is required). There is no requirement for you to
have training done outside of your area. This provides for the least possible
disruption to normal business activity. Also, various payment options are
available. On rare occasions some sites have required extra “on site” training.
This is charged for as an extra. The main reasons for this are:
- an extensive library rebuild because of new design
- a computer hardware configuration change — such as moving to a
- new staff — requiring expert training
- simply a refresher course — or wanting to move to a more in
depth understanding covering difficult planning issues. I must stress that this
- Integration— Our software is a completely integrated package.This means that all software is combined in one package including design / parts calculation / costing / material optimizing.There is no requirement to rely on anyone outside your business to provide any of the answers you need.All you do is create the design, and the rest of the information is automatically generated in a matter of minutes on your own computer.
- Creativity— our package is completely flexible in its design capabilities, enabling you to illustrate correctly to your customer the design concepts you need to achieve.
- User friendliness
— The system is a 100% Windows product developed only for use on Windows
VISTA, XP, and the new Windows 8 and is simple to learn and operate. There are
NO difficult technical issues. New cabinetry can be added easily by you when
required. This is also a MAJOR benefit overlooked by some prospective clients.
Many designs require unique cabinets. You MUST have the ability to create
these “on site”, rather than having to go back to your software supplier (time
consuming AND costly).
- Currently our software will run on low performance computer
hardware (Notebooks & PC's). However our recommendations as at
April 2013 are...
- * Brand name system such as HP, Acer, Toshiba,etc.
- - these systems are tested and reliable with excellent after
- - do not purchase a "clone" system for business use
- - buy from a reputable dealer
- * Core i7 Processor
- * 8GB Ram
- * SSD Primary Hard Drive (256GB) - plus 750GB Hard Drive
- * GeForce GTX 680 dedicated graphics card (or similar)
- * Graphics card must be capable of running OpenGL version 2.1 or above - this is a definite requirement
- * 24" TFT Monitor with resolution of 1920 x 1200 (should be a
professional series monitor - not a budget monitor)
- * for using the "ToolPath" version...
- - minimum screen resolution requirement is
1920 x 1080
- this is a definite requirement
- - 2 screens
- * DVD RW
- * Windows 7
Pro , or Windows 8 (32 or 64 bit)
- * Good quality high speed inkjet printer - A4 or A3 depending on your requirements
- Please note:
- * if you are purchasing new hardware and consider you are
being quoted high prices, please contact our sales agents for up to date
information on what you should expect to pay.
- * Virus Scanning software - this can often cause problems both
during installation and in general program operation if not configured
correctly. Suggestion - switch it off.
3D Kitchen leading you to higher profits.
Copyright(c) 2013 - 3D Kitchen Ltd.
All rights reserved.
Web design by 3D Web